· Buy the green nail color. Keep in mind that the tone should be grassy green (may be jade green shade), but not so shiny. Apply it on your nails and let it dry. As it dries, use the nail shiner on your nails and then use flocking powder in lime greenish shade. Your nails will give an awesome look of the tennis surface (grass).
· If you want that your nails should give a look of the tennis balls. Apply the base nail color as that of ball (lime greenish).when the base color is dried, use white nail polish and nail art brush to draw thin curved lines as you see on the original ball, on both the right and left sides on the nail. To give it a smooth and complete look, use nail shiner. The base color for this art totally depends on your choice and dress color. You can use purple, pink, blue, red or any other shade of tennis ball as nail art base.
· Imagine your nails as tennis shoes, how appealing it will be? You can buy ready made tennis shoe nails or you can try to make it on your nails, at home. See the image of tennis shoe nails from Google images and then try.
· How about tennis net? Apply nail shiner on your nails and then with the help of white nail polish make a net on your nail. To make a net, first you should draw diagonal lines from left to right side of the nail and then right to left in opposite direction. You can make a net on your nail by using any colored base like green, lime, purple or red.
· Tennis logos can also be a part of your nail art. Any logo you like you can draw it on your nails with the help of nail art tools and brushes. If you don’t know how to make any specific logo, check out some easy tutorials available on the internet. Logo can be event based too like Olympic logos.
· Country’s flag for nail art is a common way to express your supporting country. This nail art is