In the year 2015 things are fast changing in the eCommerce scenario. With growing competition that an online business portal faces, there are other considerations like customer reviews. Now that the customer is well versed with the technology chances are that they are already on a look out for something more. Customers are highly demanding and are on a look out for information and reviews. It is more about your online presence and reputation that demands precision in services like inventory availability, checkout totals and final pricing. Getting all this right is essential towards increasing your customer-base and to retain your existing customers. Similarly with growing needs it becomes essential to keep an eye on whatever is going on in the industry. For this purpose the article is compiled to bring out 5 hottest trends that are worth the watch.
1. Mobile Rendering of Website
The latest that you will see is the utilization of mobile devices to make purchase. Often customers are shuffling between their tablet, smartphones and their PC to shop online. This is the way they do things as they are on the run and utilize whatever means is available to them for making a purchase quickly. It is all about making things available on demand and at the convenience of the customer.
Following things need to be considered by an eCommerce business to keep up with the demands of the customers:
- Secure mobile payment options that are easy to use are in high demand. It is essential to have an easy online payment option.
- Mobile rendering or designing websites that are optimized for mobile devices are essential. Here you need to consider faster load times and friendly UI.
- The brick and mortar store should be available as a mobile store for easy access and click integration should be available for faster access.
2. Social Media and Marketing
The trend of social media and checking out reviews online is bigger than ever. Customers solely rely upon the reviews and views share online. Social mediums like Twitter and Facebook are fast changing the way customers react and reach out to a given store for purchases. Looking at this, it is essential to build a positive social base for an online store. The essential ingredient to watch out for is customer engagement that can only come through using social media for engaging with customers online. Another advantage of utilizing th